Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bouight some EURUSD today at 1.1120. Looking for a bounce.

The euro got slammed today. Worst down day in two months. (Thought it was "getting harder to get?")



Anyway, I bought some EURUSD near the lows as you can see in the graphic above. Actually it was 1 tick off the lows. This shows you how powerful and precise the analytics are. They're the same ones that I teach in my trading course. (You can buy the videos if you don't have time to sit through the week-long course.)

Anyway, I am looking for a short-term trade, here. Euro may well have reversed down as European oil producers don't seem to be putting a halt on their price cuts. (As per Matt Franko's very astute and on-going analysis.)

But I'm just being a trader who's looking for a 1.0%  profit...repeated 200 times per year!

Buy my Forex course videos!

No comments: