Monday, August 3, 2015

Working on a new podcast interview with David Walker


Hi folks. I am working on a new podcast interview with David Walker, former Comptroller General of the USA and self proclaimed, "Deficit Ranger." ( https://twitter.com/DeficitRanger)

It's been a while. Many of you might recall this: Interview with David Walker on my radio show.

Or this: bumping into him at Fox News several years ago where he insisted that he was not pushing for ending Social Security and that he NEVER said it would go bankrupt. Remember?

Well, hopefully I will get him. (And I will be nice.) Give me questions to ask.

He said possibly late next week. (Tweet to him!)

Cool how Mike Norman Economics is starting to get some pull. (I think.)

7 comments:

Random said...

Mike, have you seen by comment of prev post.
Do any of you have contact with The Donald on Twitter, etc?

John said...

Walker may back out if he clicks on the link and finds himself on you radio show agreeing that is is impossible for the to US to become insolvent. Or his brain may melt, in which case you may find yourself guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

Random said...

John, we need to frame it in real resources terms :)

John said...

Walker's brain isn't real? I'm in no position to gain his attention. As an old acquaintance, Mike will be able to break it to him gently.

Random said...

Mike, Tom, others you may want to look at this:
http://changingminds.org/
Useful stuff on here.

Tom Hickey said...

Thanks. Looks interesting. I'll check it out.

mike norman said...

Random,

Yes, I saw that comment. Trump's number!