Saturday, January 2, 2016

Blast from the past. My interview with David Walker, lying sack of shit.

Just thought I'd post this again.

David Walker, former Controller General and Chief Propagandist in the effort to "reform" Social Security (he's a self-proclaimed, fiscal responsibility expert). Also, an all-around lying sack of shit. This was from an interview I did with him on my radio show back in 2008, where he admitted that the Social Security checks would NEVER bounce. He admitted it. Listen.



I am the only person, EVER to get Walker to admit this publicly and I have no job in the media.

By the way, when I worked at Fox News I offered this audio clip numerous times to the producers and Neil Cavuto, but they didn't have any interest at all even though they had Walker on numerous times. Why not confront him on this comment, especially when he's been leading a billion dollar crusade to strip seniors of Social Security even though he's lying about its solvency.


4 comments:

John said...

Kudos, Mike. If confronted, however, Walker will only say that he "misspoke" or some such nonsense that every lying piece of shit routinely uses. They take the public for dummies or irritants, and consider lying to be part of politics, which it is.

mike norman said...

Exactly, John.

MRW said...

You got a copy of the whole show, Mike?

mike norman said...

Unfortunately, no.