Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Fox News implodes. I called this one, too!

I bailed out of cesspool Fox News

No, I was not sexually harassed. Hahaha!

However, back in 2012 when I resigned from Fox News, after having been there for 10 years as a contributor, I saw what was going on at least in the area of "news." It was phony. It was ridiculous. It was made up. It was pure crap.

There were instances when producers would just make stuff up and when I gave them economic data or facts to show them what they were saying was wrong, they'd just brush it off and tell me, "we don't want to say it that way."

When Fox Business was launched in 2007 it only got worse, much worse. I asked for a show. I asked for a segment. Nothing.

Okay, no problem I thought, I still liked being there. But when they started bringing over the poseurs and clowns--in droves--who were totally clueless when it came to economics and trading, well, let's just say it crossed the line for me. The network became a cesspool. It was full of shit and I couldn't stand arguing with fucking morons anymore.

I emailed Neil Cavuto to tell him I was leaving. I thought we had a close, friendly relationship over all that time. Never heard a word. Like, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Neil defended Ailes recently. I've lost all respect for the guy.

Fox is done.

I know what you're going to say: they're all the same. You're right. They are all the same. Some even worse, but every once in a while it's nice to see a big scumbag taken down.

No comments: